Friday, September 21, 2012

one hula girl





 This hula girl is an island girl, born and raised in Hawai’i.

I have a passion for hula which lives in my heart and soul.
And a love for my island home… and the ocean… always beckoning for a day of play.
I’m obsessed with jeweled, bling-ie anything – even my little toes can’t escape.
But my earth-ie side lets me keep a little yard filled with flowers and plants of all sorts. Even my maile lau li’i is now lush and green and growing all over the place.
I have always had a serious case of wanderlust which has taken me to many different shores…I enjoy being infused by the beauty of interesting cultures.
But nothing makes me happier than coming home.
Even the air smells sweeter, moani ke’ala, and the cooling trades, welcoming me home. Home to my ‘ohana, they are my rock.
Local girl, for sure! And one hula girl, forever!
live love hula
…ea, ea!!!






  
https://www.facebook.com/pages/One-Hula-Girl/99742925965?sk=info
http://www.onehulagirl.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment